Driver Self Defense Training $50
Texas passed a bill in 2009 regarding safety and self defense
for persons in their home, in their work place, and in their car.
It is ok to defend yourself when you are feeling threatened.
Ever feel like you are needing to be more careful about
where you park?
Ever feel like you don't know if you could defend yourself from
a Road Rage attack?
Ever feel like your significant other isn't always safe out at that
empty shopping mall parking area alone?
OUR four hour training class by certified black belts will train
you in some practical and comfortable ways to make you feel
confident out in the sometimes questionable world alone.
$50.00 per session ~ Group Discounts also available.
Further, Advanced sessions available upon request.
|"Let us hand you the
KEYS to our cars and
YOUR Driving Success!"
June 30th 1-5pm
July 21st 1-5pm
August 11th 1-5pm
|Call the campus for further information and registration.
|For Further Info
Martial Arts Training,
visit Master Garrett's
New World Martial Arts Academy
Master Instructor Terry Garrett
- 3rd degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- 4th degree Black Belt in HapKiDo
- 16 years of Martial Arts experience
- Owner, Director of licensed New World
Martial Arts Academy
- Licensed and Ordained Minister
- Bachelors Degree in Music Education
- Certified Driving Safety Instructor
- Certified Drug and Alcohol Driving
- Certified Driver Ed Instructor
- Certified Occupant Passenger Safety
Master Instructor Jason Hook
- 5th Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- 19 years of Martial Arts experience
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry
- Masters Degree in Nutrition
|5135 A 69th Street Lubbock, TX 79424-1643
office: 806.794.KEYS (5397) 24hr calls: 806.441.1778
fax: 806.794.5399 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12:30pm - 8pm M-F
8am - 3pm Sat.
Copyright 2012 ~ Brushstrokes unlimited